Saturday, September 27, 2014

My girl

9-27-14 Everyday I wake up, I thank The Lord for another day of life. I thank him for the blessings he gives me and pray for those in my life. But today I woke up to a message I wish was not true. My dearest friend Jasmine Flores had moved to San Jose California from New Mexico being the new girl, I worked security with her and aside from that we were really close friends. She moved back to Albuquerque 6 weeks ago and I didn't get to see her before she left. And just this Saturday she left this world, it is with a heavy heart that I wish her family my deepest condolences and my prayers go out to you. She was an incredible person with the most highest of dreams and goals. Never a dull moment with this beauty. She was always happy about life! No matter what obstacles were thrown her way she welcomed the challenge and made it hers. One of my closest friends, and only friends that I've known to this day pass away. It's really hard to believe. Everyday is a blessing, and everyday I'm thankful, and everyday I pray for those I love so much. We should always treat the days we have like if it's our last, have you made a difference today? Did you make someone smile today? Did you give thanks for everything you have in life? I know that I will do this every living day. I thank Jasmine for all the beautiful times we've had and all the beautiful places we shared. And I thank her for opening my heart up to new things and new perspectives I love you Jasmine and I will miss you SO MUCH. Until the day we see each other again. Xoxo my girl. 💖💕✨

No comments:

Post a Comment