Thursday, September 25, 2014

Welcome the light

The look he gives me is piercing. It pierces my eyes like the light of day shining through the windows of your home. While you welcome the morning, I welcome his soul. 
The look of an angel wrapping his sweet arms around me holding me close and tight making me feel like there's no where better but here. Here in this moment, here in this place with this beauty, with this face, with those eyes that say more than words can. That show more than actions can. That show more than the present but show the future. It can make you time travel forward in time and make you realize the only moment that mattered was that moment when you first found out that was the moment that will determine your life. The happiness the sadness the ups and the downs. The success of that look, those eyes, from that one person, from that one soul. From that ray of sunshine that woke you up, and opened the curtains of your lashes and shined through the window of your eyes and welcomed the day. Oh how blessed I am for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment